Wind Chill Advisory
Expires 9:00 AM CST on February 13, 2016
Statement as of 8:10 PM CST on February 12, 2016
... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 9 am CST
* timing... later this evening through mid morning Saturday.
* Wind chill... as low as 20 to 25 below zero.
* Wind... northwest 15 to 20 mph... decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after
* Temperatures... around zero to 10 below.
* Impacts... frostbite and hypothermia are possible if
precautions are not taken. The cold wind chills will cause
frostbite in as little as 30 minutes to exposed skin.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that the wind will combine with the very
cold air to generate low wind chills. This will result in
frostbite and hypothermia if precautions are not taken. If you
must venture outdoors... dress in layers covering exposed skin.