Expires 9:30 AM EDT on May 21, 2013
Statement as of 9:29 PM CDT on May 18, 2013
The Flood Warning continues for
the Tibbee creek near Tibbee
* from Sunday evening to Tuesday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Saturday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage by late tomorrow
evening and will continue to rise to near 23.8 feet by Monday
* Impact... at 23.5 feet... flood water is covering the gravel Road
south of West Point that leads to the Tibbee creek bridge near
* impact... at 23.0 feet... flooding in low areas on the left bank is
flood observed forecast 6am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Tibbee 23 15.1 Sat 08 PM 18.6 23.8 22.7 23.8 07 am 05/20
Local Storm Report
05/18/2013 0428 am
7 miles ENE of Montpelier, Clay County.
Hail e1.75 inch, reported by law enforcement.