Expires 4:36 AM EDT on May 22, 2013
Statement as of 9:36 PM CDT on May 20, 2013
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River at Vicksburg
* until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 44.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 43.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 44.2 feet by
after midnight tonight then continue falling over the next several
* Impact... at 44.6 feet... residence on Williams street in Vicksburg
begins to flood.
* Impact... at 44.0 feet... Ford and Kings subdivision at Pittman Road
and mary's alley begins to flood.
Flood observed forecast 6am crest
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Vicksburg 43 44.1 Mon 08 PM 44.2 44.1 43.9 cresting