Winter Weather Advisory
Expires 10:00 PM EST on March 03, 2015
Statement as of 11:31 PM CST on March 2, 2015
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 am to 9 PM
* expect snow to develop after 3 am Tuesday and then diminish
early Tuesday afternoon.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 am and noon
* Winds gusting as high as 45 mph will cause areas of blowing
and drifting snow... especially on ridge tops and in open
* Total snow and sleet accumulations of 1 to 4 inches are
* Plan on slippery Road conditions... including during the
morning commute on Tuesday. In addition... areas of poor
visibility are expected.
A Winter Weather Advisory means periods of snow will cause
primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads
and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving..