Freeze Warning, Wind Advisory
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on November 01, 2014
Statement as of 7:11 am EDT on November 1, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM EDT this evening...
... Freeze warning remains in effect from midnight EDT tonight to
9 am EST Sunday...
* locations... mainly south of a line from Columbus to Covington
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... Wind Advisory today and this evening. A freeze
warning late tonight and early Sunday morning.
* Impacts... strong winds could cause driving difficulties. Loose
or unsecured items may be blown around. Freezing temperatures
could damage or kill vegetation.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s to lower 30s late tonight and
early Sunday morning.
A freeze warning means freezing temperatures are forecast to
threaten outdoor plants. Those with agricultural interests in the
warned area are advised to harvest or protect tender vegetation.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained wind speeds of at least
20 mph... or gusts to 35 mph or stronger are expected. Winds this
strong can make driving difficult... especially for high profile
vehicles. Use extra caution.