Winter Weather Advisory
Expires 1:00 PM EST on March 03, 2015
Statement as of 2:02 PM CST on March 2, 2015/
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 6 am EST /5 am CST/ to
1 PM EST /noon CST/ Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in northern Indiana has issued a
Winter Weather Advisory for freezing rain and sleet... which is in
effect from 6 am EST /5 am CST/ to 1 PM EST /noon CST/ Tuesday.
* freezing rain spreads from southwest /6 am EST/ to northeast /9
* The precipitation will start as a mixture of sleet... freezing
rain and snow.
* Expect 1 to 2 hours of freezing rain before changing to all
rain. Rain will overspread the area by or before 1 PM EST.
* sheltered roads... overpasses and intersections will be icy and
* Sidewalks and driveways will be icy and dangerous.
* Morning commute will be affected.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
dangerous driving conditions and limited visibility... and use
extra caution while driving.